Thursday

Gypsy Story Stones

Gypsy
Broke my heart on the road
Spent the weekend sewing the pieces back on
Crayons and dolls pass me by
Walking gets too boring when you learn how to fly

‘Cause I’m a gypsy, are you coming with me?
I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me
Never made agreements just like a gypsy
And I won’t back down ‘cause life’s already bit me
And I won’t cry, I’m to young to die if you’re gonna quit me
‘Cause I’m a gypsy, ‘cause I’m a gypsy





"Gypsy Story Stones"...........by Amy Maisel........River Stones, Wire, Acrylics, Fibers, Beads

I saw some river stones on a walk one day and thought of ways I could incorporate them into my art! Well, I collected a few and they sat in my studio for quite awhile! I don't know when I came up with the idea, but I went into a Frenzy making them on New Year's Day/Week!!!! I really love how they look, all scrappy and tattered, yet, Colorful and fun!!!! They all can tell a story!!!