Sunday

CIFI....Creations in Fiber Inc.

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself.
~Alan Alda









"Wisdom of Love~Tree Goddess".....Artwork by Amy Maisel.....Mixed Media

My first Art Retreat in Albuquerque, New Mexico this past June was an amazing experience for me!!!! I made some wonderful new friends there and created artwork I have never thought possible for me! I Stretched my creativity to new places, learning about new products, techniques and styles. My teachers (Sherry Goshon and Jean Bernard-Two amazing artists)at the retreat were amazing. I have taken many college art courses in the past, but nothing like this. It was stretched so far beyond that any borders of the box! They were a great DUO, and I hope to take classes from them again in the future!!!!