Monday

HOME

“A house is made of walls and beams; a home is built with love and dreams.”
anonymous



"HOMES" Arwork by Amy Maisel Mixed Media

I have lived in many homes in my life (over 20). Lots of moving and relocating has not been easy, but it also has not been a negative. I think living in different places has been an incredible adventure and has given me many amazing experiences. I have lived in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Colorado, Washington and now Arizona. I have always lived in or near all the big cities too, (Minneapolis, Denver, Seattle and Phoenix)! I feel those experiences have made me the artist I am today and I believe I have also become a successful homemaker/interior decorator. Not to mention a pretty good organizer. However, with all that said.......I still dream of having my forever home in my forever town that I can grow old with my husband and kids. I think that is why I create all these different homes. It shows me where I have been and where I am going....I guess!!!!