Sunday

"SWEET TWEETS" Calendar

Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each.

~Henry David Thoreau






"Sweet Tweets" Perpetual Mixed Media Calendar....Made By Amy Maisel...Class and Design by Shirley Varkoly-Seay a.k.a. Artsy Fartsy Fairy ....Mixed Media Art

I love this little shop in downtown Mesa called MYSTIC PAPER and they have cool classes all the time. Well, I tend to ponder on things a long time before committing and taking a class is no different! Anyway, I saw this Perpetual Calendar class over a year ago and have been wanting to take it and, well, here I am I finally did it! Funny thing is I signed up for it a week before the class on a Whim!! Well, I have no regrets!!! The instructor is the most awesome person ever...she is so warm, generous, fun and sweet!!! I love her designs that she comes up with and she collects all these fun fiddles for each and every calendar!!!!! I can't wait to make some of these for gifts!!!! THankS SHirlEY!!!!!