Monday

a part of you and a part of me...Camelia-The Garden Fairy

“The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises.”

~Leo F. Buscaglia




















Camelia-The Garden Fairy.....Created By: Amy Maisel (and Friends)....Beaded Art Doll

This Art Doll started as 6 doll parts from 6 fantastic artists. Each doll part was created as a fun art challenge in my Art Group "Dollie Mama and The Fabric Floozies" During our meeting we mixed all the doll parts together in 6 different bags and chose one of each (head, body, right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg). Obviously, the challenge was to create a doll using all the random parts. My parts were pretty similar in size, however, I had to nip and tuck a few to make them match up a little better. I starteed with a large hand and beaded it into a tree branch with flowers and I couldn't stop beading!!!!!!!! I worked on this doll for a whole month. I used it as a stress reliever from a very hectic month!!! She really turned out amazing and is so different from anything I have ever made on my own. So, thank you my dear artist friends for all those inspirational parts of you. I used them to make something that was from a deep part of me.

Camelia...means Giveness....appropriate for the giving nature of all of you whose parts I have!!!! XOXO